where the cornflakes are

this blog may appear to be experiencing an on-going existential crisis - it isn't quite sure whether it's about knitting, crip stuff or life in general

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Can I play too?

I'm not entirely sure if I got "tagged" with this or not, but I thought I might as well join the game!

Two jobs in my life
Salon Assistant - if I NEVER have to scrub another comb in my life, it will be too soon!
Arts Administrator - current job

Two films I could watch over and over
Garden State
The Princess Bride

Two places I have lived
Stawell - where my family still live
Richmond

Two TV series that I enjoy
Sex and the City
The Secret Life of Us

Two places I have been on vacation
Cairns
Sydney

Two foods I love
My mum's roast potatoes
Kalamata Olives

Four Websites I visit daily
Marmiteboy on Toast
Lady Bracknell
BBC Ouch
The Age

Two bloggers who should play
Becca
Amanda (missing you!)

6 Comments:

At 7:23 am, Blogger Lady Bracknell said...

Ah, the Princess Bride...

"Hallo. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die!"

Lady Bracknell now feels an overhwelming urge to rush to her video playing device. And to re-read William Goldman's book. Assuming she can remember which of her many bookcases it is currently lurking in.

 
At 8:49 am, Blogger marmiteboy said...

I have recently discovered the utterly fantastic Garden State. Surely it is one of the bestest films of the decade. Not only is Natalie Portman in it (swoon) it also has both Iron and Wine and The Shins on the soundtrack. It'll be a film I will watch again and again.

A film I wouldadd to my list if I was allowed another one would be 'Stand By Me'. Such a cool film about being a kid.

Thanks for visiting my site everyday Stell. I do check yours at least three times a week in the vain hope of it being updated lol ;-)

 
At 6:27 am, Blogger Lady Bracknell said...

Stella may wish to play the Which Princess Bride Character Are You? quiz here.

Lady Bracknell is apalled to discover that she is, apparently, Vizzini.

 
At 10:02 am, Blogger stella said...

Hooray hooray! I am Princess Buttercup!!

"My Wesley will come for me!"

 
At 4:09 am, Blogger Lady Bracknell said...

Oh, that is so not fair!! I want to be Princess Buttercup. Or, at the very least, Inigo Montoya.

 
At 12:51 am, Blogger amanda said...

hello gorgeous! Thank you!! so sorry to not be in touch earlier, i have been working around the clock - it's no lie! love you bundles, am working on the how-to-get-stell-around-tokyo action plan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home